Wednesday, October 29, 2014

To see the assholes of this administration calling Netanyahu

 'chickenshit', 'coward' and 'no guts'...  Projection much, you sorry bastards?


Where's Obama?  Running away fast from ever using the word 'terrorist'.


Wow.
My name is Rivka Edelman, and I am the product of same-sex parenting.

Recently I published an essay on Public Discourse about the ruthless misogyny that pervades LBGT culture.  I pointed out it that it can and will victimize women and children with impunity and then, in America’s narcissistic fugue, get hailed as brave and heroic.

Since my essay was published, there have been hundreds, maybe thousands, of posts calling me a liar or trying to shame, discredit, intimidate, and threaten me.  Read this for details.
Sounds like she and others like her have definitely found themselves over the target.  And they'd better have good armor.


Speaking of, looks like since trying to force churches to turn over records and sermons wasn't enough, the Mayor of Houston has decided to lie about Texas DPS.  Yeah, that'll go over well.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/zlando/status/526241369447075840/photo/1